Virtual management pioneer to visit Australia
I’l be speaking at the inaugural EdVET Conference for teachers and trainers on Friday 28 April 2017 in Melbourne. I’ll actually be spending two weeks working with educators on topics such as:
- Teaching tomorrow’s workforce today
- An engagement-driven rapid course design approach
- Teacher as online facilitator – role model, stringent evaluator AND slacker
- Aligning course learning outcomes to student learning goals
- Where and when to do what – blended learning and flipped classrooms.
I’ll wave from Down Under!