I’l be speaking at the inaugural EdVET Conference for teachers and trainers on Friday 28 April 2017 in Melbourne. I’ll actually be spending two weeks working with educators on topics such as:
- Teaching tomorrow’s workforce today
- An engagement-driven rapid course design approach
- Teacher as online facilitator – role model, stringent evaluator AND slacker
- Aligning course learning outcomes to student learning goals
- Where and when to do what – blended learning and flipped classrooms.
I’ll wave from Down Under!