Lesson 1 of 5 from Flexwork and Telework Early Adopters
Mobility changes how we teach and learn. I share my thoughts in this article. Do you agree?
Fellow Stylus Publishing author reviews Working Virtually: Transforming the Mobile Workplace. Her new book, You Got This, is a powerful resource for all educators, and her book review is focused especially for higher education educators! Enjoy Dr. Katie Linder’s share.
Look what I found! I was a featured expert in this 2009 Inc. Magazine article. It all still holds true today, even though the technology providers have changed. Update tips in my 2017 release, Working Virtually: Transforming the Mobile Workplace.
I’m reposting the last The SMART Workplace Blog post on what great leaders say to engage their teams. People are taking Virtual Workplace University’s Kickstarter course for today’s team manager, offered free for a limited time.
I’l be speaking at the inaugural EdVET Conference for teachers and trainers on Friday 28 April 2017 in Melbourne. I’ll actually be spending two weeks working with educators on topics such as:
- Teaching tomorrow’s workforce today
- An engagement-driven rapid course design approach
- Teacher as online facilitator – role model, stringent evaluator AND slacker
- Aligning course learning outcomes to student learning goals
- Where and when to do what – blended learning and flipped classrooms.
I’ll wave from Down Under!