Guest Contributor and long-time colleague, Amy Connell, has worked in a highly visible marketing capacity for three Fortune 500 companies. Read her story and suggestions here.
Also, my first on-demand course is available through this blog post. The Powerful Role of the Virtual Leader is an introductory course to the virtual management model I teach in Working Virtually: Transforming the Mobile Workplace.
Source: Pragmatic Wisdom from a Seasoned Virtual Leader
I’m reposting the last The SMART Workplace Blog post on what great leaders say to engage their teams. People are taking Virtual Workplace University’s Kickstarter course for today’s team manager, offered free for a limited time.
Source: TSW Blog Archives – The Smart Workplace
Source: Save the date: Virtual management pioneer to visit Australia
I’l be speaking at the inaugural EdVET Conference for teachers and trainers on Friday 28 April 2017 in Melbourne. I’ll actually be spending two weeks working with educators on topics such as:
- Teaching tomorrow’s workforce today
- An engagement-driven rapid course design approach
- Teacher as online facilitator – role model, stringent evaluator AND slacker
- Aligning course learning outcomes to student learning goals
- Where and when to do what – blended learning and flipped classrooms.
I’ll wave from Down Under!